Front Office Coordinator Duties
- Provide exceptional customer service to patients, visitors, and referral sources
- Greet all patients and other visitors as they arrive
- Coordinate patient referrals and registration
- Schedule initial evals, follow up visits and progress evals
- Operate standard office equipment, such as computer, copier, scanner, phone and fax machine
- Establish and maintain patient records in electronic format
- Verify insurance information and obtain pre-authorization if required
- Communicate with relevant staff at the centralized billing office
- Participate in internal chart audits, billing audits, and other compliance programs
Therapy Technician Duties
- Maximize the licensed therapist’s time with each patient
- Escort patients to treatment area
- Setup exercise equipment and supervise exercises
- Document exercises supervised in the electronic flowsheet
- Housekeeping, including infection control, facility cleanliness and laundry
- Keep information confidential in accordance with HIPAA
- Represent the clinic in the community through participation in marketing opportunities
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent, Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- CPR certification preferred (required within 30 days of hire)
- Valid drivers license
- Previous work experience in an outpatient physical therapy setting a plus
- Computer skills required, including data entry skills and proficiency with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and email
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Positive attitude and team-orientation required
- Attention to detail and focus on accuracy
- Professionalism, including excellent phone and email etiquette
Applications will be accepted via email to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
A completed application will include a professionally written email with your resume and reference list attached.
- The subject of your email should include your name and the title of the position – example: Jane Smith – Front Office Coordinator / Therapy Tech
- The content of the email will serve as the cover letter, and it should include a statement regarding your interest in the position, your available start date, your available to interview, and your requested hourly pay rate. The starting pay for this position is $10/hour.
- The resume should be two pages maximum, and should include education, work, and volunteer history.
- The reference list should include name, relationship, time known, email, and phone for three professional or educational references.
- Both the resume and reference list attachment should be in PDF or Word (.DOC or .DOCX) format.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Completed applications will be reviewed. Qualified applicants will be contacted via email or phone to schedule a phone-interview. Following a phone interview, top candidates will be invited to an on-site interview.